Alision Glass Applique: The Essential Guide to Modern Applique is for the advanced beginner interested in heirloom and slow sewing.
- The perfect way to learn about incorporating inventive textile treatments and embellishments to achieve one-of-a-kind, modern designs.
- Includes fourteen projects for the home, including eye-catching quilts and chic home decor that rival boutique-style accessories
- Shows all of the techniques, from old-school to cutting-edge, with step-by-step instruction, 20 helpful illustrations, and 60 detailed, how-to photographs
- Also included: more on the latest trend in quilt-making–large-scale applique. 8 essential techniques, updated
- Learn methods for working with the latest substrates and a variety of fibers to create unique, contemporary designs