The 2 mm Roll and Shell Hemmer Foot #68 produces a narrow, rolled, professional-looking hem in soft, lightweight fabrics, such as T-shirts and lingerie.
- Specially designed to produce an edge that is rounded, rather than flat.
- When stitched with a zigzag, blindhem, overlock, or universal stitch, a scalloped edge is produced
- Depending on the weight of the fabric, foot #68 produces a 3 mm – 5 mm hem
- Edge of fabric is fed into a scroll at the front of the foot
- Scroll causes the edge to turn under twice, formaing a narrow double-turned edge
- 2 mm, round channel under the foot holds the folled fabric in position until it reaches the needle
- For Bernina domestic sewing machines that use feet tagged with red numbers