The 2 mm Hemmer Foot #62 produces a narrow, professional-looking hem in fine fabrics. The fabric is double-turned and stitched in one operation, using a straight stitch only.
- Results in a strong, durable hem which hangs straighter because of the additional weight of the double-turned edge
- Because the raw edge is enclosed, there is little opportunity for fraying
- Edge of fabric is fed into the scroll at the front of the foot, causing the edge to turn under twice.
- 2 mm channel on the sole of the foot holds the folded fabric in position until it reaches the needle
- Rolled edge is secured in place by straight stitching
- For best results use with the straight stitch plate for your machine
- For Bernina sewing machines that use feet tagged with red numbers