Use the 7-groove pintuck foot to create beautiful texture on any fabric from denim to batiste by stitchingraised tucks using a pintuck foot and a double needle.
- Double-needle pintucks can be made with or wor without a filler cord
- Stitch raised pintucks using the pintuck foot and a double needle
- Bobbin thread draws the needle threads together to form a tuck in the fabric
- Use the grooves in the sole of the foot to position the spacing of parallel pintucks and to create evenly parallel rows pintucks
- For Bernina domestic sewing machines that use feet tagged with red numbers