Use the automatic buttonhole foot to make consistently-sized buttonholes that are automatically memorized and duplicated.
- Foot is equipped with an electronic sensor to work with computerized Bernina models to memorize the size of a stitched buttonhole
- After memorization of the buttonhole, the machine and foot can duplicate it as many times as needed
- Foot has a red sliding tab that is a visual marker for creating a specific size of buttonhole
- Stitches buttonholes up to 1 1/4 inches long
- Has a toe at the back of the foot for holding cording for making corded buttonholes for extra strength and durability
- For Bernina sewing machines that use feet tagged with red numbers