Use the Bernina Blindstitch foot to create nearly invisible blindstitched hems on garments and home furnishings.
- Foot has a special blade that acts as a guide over which the stitch is formed creating a loose stitch so the hem lays nice and flat
- Needle points on the front close up when the hem is pressed flat, resulting in an almost invisible appearance from the right side
- Suitable for most fabric weights
- Can also be used for narrow edgestitching of medium weight and thick fabrics by moving the needle to the right or left
- Achieve beautiful and professional hem finishes with this foot