Use the clear-sole embroidery foot for satin stitching of alltypes.
- Has a wedge-shaped indentation in the sole to allow satin stitches to pass easily under the foot
- Clear sole of foot provide excellent visibility for accurate stitch placement
- Wedge-shaped indentation is wider at the back to aid in turning corners and stitching smooth curves
- Horizontal red marks on each side of the sole indicate needle location
- Red mark at the front of the sole indicates the center of the foot and the center needle position
- Small hole at the front of the sole so a narrow cord can be guided perfectly for raised edges and corded applique
- For use with newer Bernina machines using feet labeled with red numbers