The Applique foot is quited for sewing narrow (2mm or smaller) satin or blanket stitches for delicate applique designs.
- The small applique stitch is perfect for children’ts and infant’s clothing, and heirloom projects
- The 2 mm channel under the foot alows precision placement of stitching
- Channel widens toward the back of the sole allowing bulky stitching to pass through easily
- Clear plastic sole gives an unobstructed view of the needle and the stitching area
- Sole is much shorter than that of most presser feet, allowing easy manuverability around curves and corners
- Can also be used to couch or sew over narrow cord for pintucks
- For Bernina domestic sewing machines that use feet tagged with black numbers (old style)