Use the Double Cording foot to sew over two side-by-side cords.
- Sole has two tunnels or grooves on the bottom to hold the cords in place for stitching
- Coded for us by both 9mm and 5.5mm stitch width machines
- Foot 59C accomodates cords that are between four and six millimeters in diameter
- Foot is coded so it can be recognized by machines with foot recognition capability, but can be used by those without that feature
- For Bernina domestic sewing machines that use feet tagged with red numbers