Use Overlock Foot #2 with stitches that overlock or overcast the edge of the fabric.
- Use this foot and the overlock stitches of the Bernina sewing machines to keep fabric edges flat as they are seamed and finished in one operation
- Foot has only one toe, with a pin on the inside edge over which the stitches form
- Place pin along the edge of the fabric while sewing to reinforce the edge and prevent tunneling
- Can not be used with a straight stitch, overlock or overedge stitches only
- For Bernina domestic sewing machines that use feet tagged with red numbers