Use the Bernina Patchwork Foot with Guide for sewing accurate 1/4″ seams when piecing patchwork and general sewing.
- Foot 97D is specifically designed for accurate feeding and stitching 1/4″ seams on Bernina models with 9 mm feed systems
- Separate adjustable Patchwork Guide attaches to machine
- Outer edge of foot is exactly 1/4″ from the center needle position
- Has 3 evenly spaced marks along each side marking the needle position, 1/4″ in front of the needle, and 1/4″ behind the needle
- Equipped with Dual Feed function to move all layers with little slipping or shifting on models that support the Dual Feed function
- Can also be used without engaging the Dual Feed function on models that do not support it
- Fits Bernina domestic machines that use feet tagged with red numbers