Patchwork foot #57D is designed for straight sewing and is ideal for sewing 1/4″ and 1/8″ (approximately 3 or 6 mm) seam allowances.
- The foot has 3 evenly spaced markings 1/4″ apart along each side so you can start and stop sewing at an exact measurement up to 3/4″ from the edge
- Has a spring-loaded guide at the right edge of the foot, allowing the guide to move easily over uneven layers and bulky seams
- A narrow groove under the sole serves as a thread channel for easier sewing
- Foot is coded for use with machines with foot recognition capability
- This foot has the dual feed feature which can be engaged by machines with the built-in capability. It can also be used by machines without dual-feed
- Works with all Bernina domestic sewing machines using feet tagged with red numbers