Use Reverse Pattern Foot #1 as an all-purpose foot for straight stitches as well as open decorative stitches.
- Foot has indentations in the sole to allow stitching of patterns that move the fabric forward and backward
- NOTE: Indentations are not deep enough for dense and satin stitching, use foot #6 or #20 for these applications
- When using a stitch plate with a 5.5mm opening, any needle position can be used
- When using a straight stitch plate, center needle position only can be used
- Center of the foot is marked with an engraved line
- Foot has a slot through the side to allow the thread to be brought to the back of the stitching line
- Fits Bernina domestic sewing machines with snap-on shank tagged with red numbers