Use the reverse pattern foot #34 for a clear view of the needle and stitching area, which is especially helpful when following marked lines and drawn patterns.
- Sole has 3 red markings indicating the needle position to allow for especially precise and accurate sewing
- It is a versatile, all-purpose foot for forward and reverse utility and decorative stitches
- Slight indentations in front and behind the needle opening on the bottom of the sole facilitate the movement of stitches both forward and backward under the foot
- Good choice for sewing open decorative stitches; not recommended for satin stitches and dense designs
- For Bernina domestic sewing machines using feet tagged with red numbers