Use the Bernina Ruffler attachment to save time when creating yards of gathered and pleated material for garments and home decorating projects.
- Attachment makes tiny tucks as it stitches fabric, lace, or ribbon, creating a line of pleats or gathers
- Frequency and depth of the pleats can be adjusted with a few simple settings
- Use to ruffle a single layer of fabric or to ruffle and attach to a flat fabric layer in one step
- Create shirred tucks and ruching easily and professionally
- Use with any Bernina domestic sewing machine with openings for set screws on the machine bed