Squiggy may look different that your normal machine quilting ruler, but it will be your go-to ruler for machine quilting serpentine lines and wavy designs. The serpentine line is a curvy design that’s perfect for quilt borders and sashings. It adds beautiful texture and depth to your quilts, but can be difficult to free-motion quilt. Angela Walters, machine quilting teacher and author, designed Squiggy after the realization that this design was one that a majority of quilters struggle with.
Squiggy is versatile, allowing you to quilt serpentine lines in 2in and 3in borders as well as quilting them from top to bottom, bottom to top, left to right or right to left. Now you don’t have to spend months trying to learn the design, you can get right to quilting them in your quilts!
- Creative Grids grip to help ensure that the ruler doesn’t slip
- Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
- Thin enough to work in any size throat space
- Curved edge for additional versatility
- The perfect length… just long enough to quilt lines in any direction without being too cumbersome
- Overall size is 4 inches high by 6-12 inches wide