Inspired by the dome of the Taj Mahal, Taj is perfect for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts. This versatile tool can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks and backgrounds. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, this tool does double duty!
Quilt along the outside to create:
- Pointed arches in borders
- Overlapping arcs
- Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs
Work along the inside of the tool to create:
- A leafy allover design
- Leaves in a row for thinner borders
- Rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks
By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities.
- Creative Grids grip to help ensure that the ruler doesn’t slip
- Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
- Thin enough to work in any size throat space
- Curved edge for additional versatility
- The perfect length… just long enough to quilt lines in any direction without being too cumbersome
- Overall size is 3-3/4 inches wide by 4 inches high