Modern Applique Illusions shows you how to join secrets of perspective borrowed from fine arts with easy quilting methods to create modern quilted optical illusions.
- Written by award-winning designer Casey York
- Twelve sophisticated quilts teach you to create landscapes that recede into the distance, objects that look three-dimensional, even fish that seem to swim underwater!
- Quilts use easy raw-edge appliqué and straight-line machine quilting
- Shows how to use hand stitching to finish the appliqué with a clean look that still has a handmade feeling
- Make quilts look like they belong in a museum, but they are actually designed for everyday use.