Radiant Quilts offers a complete guide to making gorgeous scrap quilts using just one, two, or three simple repeated shapes.
- Nine projects that are both basic and boldly sophisticated
- Easy-to-follow instructions & diagrams for making each project
- Design emphasis on color and value working together to create the illusion of depth and light
- Comprehensive information about tools and techniques
- Clear how-to directions on 3 cutting techniques using scissors and templates, rotary cutters and rulers, and die cutters
- Guidance on both hand- and machine-piecing
- Fearless stitching of Y-seams and curved pieces—thanks to Elsie’s guidance