Superior topstitch machine needles are first titanium-coated needle available for home machines.
- Needle features an ultra-thin coat of titanium nitride layered on the surface
- Lasts an average of five to eight times longer than conventional needles (40-60 hours)
- Equivalent to saving 80% on the cost of needles
- Topstitch needles feature a wider and deeper groove, oversized elongated eye, and a sharp point
- Use for topstitching, piecing and quilting with fine threads, embroidery and metallic threads
- Fits all sewing machines that use needles of the 130/705 needle system