Quilting symmetrical arches can be tricky! Have you ever noticed that one side can look great while the other looks…..not so great? Don’t get discouraged, get Archie! Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Archie is the perfect ruler for quilting arches in 2” borders or as an edge to edge machine quilting design.
- Perfect for machine quilting:
- Symmetrical Arches
- Alternating Arcs
- Pointy Clamshells
- Elongated Orange Peels
- Continuous Curves and more!
- - Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines
- Made with 1/4-inch thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines
- Total size is 3-1/2 inces wide by 3 inches high