Cork Fabric is a natural, recyclable, and renewable fabric. It is lightweight, stain resistant, and hypoallergenic. It has a "hand" similar to leather. This is a thin layer of natural cork layered onto a poly-blend fabric backing. It is NOT A COTTON FABRIC. It can not be washed or ironed. Handle like leather. Wipe clean only.
- Fabric is 54" wide and sold by the linear foot
- Limit 24" in one cut because of shipping restrictions - this fabric can not be folded to ship
- If you order more than two feet of this fabric, it will be cut as multiple pieces, the largest being two feet in length
- Supple, yet strong enough to use for projects that get tough wear
- Durable enough to make totes, belts, wallets, book covers, luggage tags, and more
- Sew it just like fabric, may be combined with other fabrics and materials such as leather or Kraft-tex
- Color is a natural tan cork with a bulletin board-like texture