The Quilter's Rule Mini Straight Line Machine Quilting Ruler is laser cut from clear 1/4" acrylic.
- Ruler is designed for the long, mid, and short arm machine quilter for use with a 1/4" ruler-work foot
- Helps the quilter to lay down accurate repeatable design lines, fill, and border designs
- Ruler is 10-1/2" long x 2-1/2" high x 1/4" thick with a 6-1/2" straight edge indented by 1/4" to aid in proper placement
- One rounded end can be used to create arcs and scallops
- Opposite end has a 45 degree angle to aid in crosshatching
- Etched lines along the length of the ruler 1/4" apart for even spacing
- Can also be used as a drawing or design tool for all quilters